Period of the EOA module in 2020-2021
- September – October – November 2020
Audition are complex processes that need to deal with many different angles of the professional world. It goes without saying that to prepared he musical part of it is crucial to have any success at all, but many other factors play a tremendous role in it, too.
Key words that define the module:
- Vocal training
- Technique and style skills
- Strategic thinking applied to:
- Choice of right opportunities
- Repertoire selection
- Career development
- Mapping the market.
- Simulation of the auditions
- Individual follow-up and personalized advice. Personal planning development
1 to 4 singers from the EOA academies can participate
The coaching includes:
- Individual vocal coaching on style, interpretation and applied technique by our vocal staff.
- Language coaching (depending on the language of the programmed opera)
- Strategic thinking basic skills (subject Your Art as a Business)
- Advice provided by external experts, active in the opera world.
Name(s) of the professor(s) of this module:
- Vocal coaches: Yvonne Schiffelers, Susanne Schimmack, Axel Everaert, Frans Kokkelmans
- Management: Miriam Pascual
- External experts:
- Pablo Romero: Assistant Artistic Director ABAO Ópera Bilbao. Former singer and former head of the vocal department of CBL Management, artists agency based in London)
- Waut Koeken: Intendant Opera Zuid
Via application form in EOA website. Keep in mind you will need to include:
Permanent Artistic Evaluation + Performance in simulated audition